SELLING: bobbi brown foundation natural finish long lasting

I brought this foundation a while back it was around rrp�30 i think. I barely even used it twice, it doesn't suit my skin as it's for normal - oily skin and i have dry skin. I didn't research into this product and didn't realise it's for oily skin. So since it literally new i won't use and it's just going to lie in my make up box i thought i'll sell it. Feel free to offer a price.
Also it does fit my skin tone really well. I would say the coverage is light to medium, you could probably build it up.
Please email me at nabiilabee@hotmail.com or fb me at www.facebook.com/nabiilabee if interested.



Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

SELLING: bobbi brown foundation natural finish long lasting
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.