Foundation Routine - Dry skin

 I received a of messages and comments on both facebook and instagram when i uploaded these two images about my foundation routine. So i thought i'd do a blog post on it, might do a video later in the summer.
Also may i just add this is my new foundation routine i don't do this for university. Just  when im going out with friends, dinner, shopping etc.

1. I start of with applying my moisturizer Eucerin Replenishing face cream night. Once that's dry i apply my Gosh primer. Then i apply the Nina ricci t zone fresh finish mattifier on my t-zone and cheek bones. ( i highly recommend this product, as i get oily during the day and this helps so much!)

2. I then get my real techniques deluxe crease brush and apply Collection lasting perfection concealer in shade 1 fair. I apply the concealer where needed and down my nose and around my eye brows.

3. Now with applying foundation i get my Expert face brush (Real techniques) My all time favourite foundation for dry skin and full coverage is illamasqua skin base (shade 06) Once thats blended in nicely i stipple it in with my real techniques stippling brush.

4. Now this step is what will give your foundation the flawless look and look as if your not wearing any! Get a beauty blender (mine is the cosmopolitan one from superdrug) Went the sponge squeeze out excess water then dab and almost stipple over your face.

And Voila! that's my foundation routine also if you want you can powder your face i use MUA's pressed powder but i barely powder my face. IF you have dry skin i would advise against powdering :)

The palettes are from http://www.sedonalace.com (as everyone keeps asking)

Nabiilabee x


Related Posts

Foundation Routine - Dry skin
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.