Dehydrated Skin l Soap&Glory Deep Cleansing facemask Review

Good morning beauts, how are you all ? I spent the morning researching more into skin care products and lately I've been hearing alot about dehydrated skin products so did a little research  about the difference between dry skin and dehydrated skin, i'm so glad i did because apparently i have dehydrated skin not dry!
 It's really important to know what your skin type is because the skin care and make up products you use could damage your skin.

I thought i'd just share that will you all as it's really important and the products do vary so as soon as i get back to England i'll be changing up my skin care routine, plus i've wanted to try new products anyway.

Anyway back to the main topic of today: Soap & Glory's No clogs allowed Face mask. This little tube has saved my life while being away on holiday. I forgot to bring my face brush ( No7 beautiful skin cleansing brush)  and having extremely flaky dry skin and not having these kind of products here in Algeria this saved my life. 
I know it says face mask but it feels like an exfoliator and does the same thing except it moisturizes at the same time i love how my skin feels afterwards. It's also self heating which is great for mornings. I've been using this from once a day to once a fortnight. And then inbetween i use my homemade exfoliator which is a mix of sugar and honey (can add a few drops of lemon) These two products together have made a huge difference in my skin and my acne is literally all gone and most of my scarring too. Plus i've been eating really healthy after Ramadan and i think that just adds to the goodness and well-being of my skin.

I hope this helps anyone that suffers the same as me i also recommend moisturizing straight after doing this, i do find i need to moisturize twice after using the soap & glory face mask once straight after i dry my face and then after about 10mins and then my skin feels amazing!   


Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Dehydrated Skin l Soap&Glory Deep Cleansing facemask Review
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.