What's in my Travel Make-up Bag

Salam/Hey Beauts! As most of you following me will know that i'm on holiday for the summer, i'm currently in Algeria with family. I didn't take too much make up and beauty stuff simply because it's well over 40degrees here everyday and i mostly just go to my grandma's so i don't really bother with makeup (she lives down the road) Also i didn't bring any of my favourite foundations i just put them in sample pot as i knew i wouldn't need much. Also this did turn into a slight review as i thought i'd give my thoughts and opinions on what i've already used.

However having said that i have worn foundation out in the heat etc and tbh its been fine, of course my face did sweat so abit did come off but the Dior the new nude is perfect for hot sweaty weathers and it stayed put perfectly also i do apply it very lightly as it would look horrible if i put too much.

 Top left to right: Mac studio sculpt foundation / Illamasqua skin base foundation (in sampe pot) / MUA blusher in cupcake / MUA powder in shade 2
Bottom left to right: Miss sporty lipstick in 038 i love / NYX eyeshadow palette / Real techniques foundation and powder brushes
This is the NYX palette which i got in a international swap with Saman i love it! it's the perfect palette for traveling as it has the essential colours, i use the black for my eyeliner.

 Brought my MAC blush which i actually use as a contour in 'All's Good' i love it, it's my second favourite contour.

 I am In LOVE with this L'oreal Voluminous extra-black mascara i would give it a 9 out of 10. It lengthens and volumizes and just makes my lashes look amazing. gives the look of false lashes and it seperates them like a dream no clumping whats so ever! However it smudges ALOT on my top eyelid and saldly they don't have a waterproof version which they need to bring out.
 Top to bottom : Garnier pure active 2in1 tinted spot on roller is a concealer and also a spot treatment in one, when i brought it in england it was too yellow on me since getting a tan it blends in well, i love it instead of foundation as it's so light but the coverage is good - Light coverage �5.33 (i found that to be quite expensive)
Next is a mascara that i actually blogged about before and said i didn't like i like huge voluminous lashes this gives a more natural full effect which is also perfect here as i don't want OTT lashes and i prefer the more natural look also as i'm always at the pool this is quick and easy to apply and remove.
Ardell Brow & lash growth accelerator i've been using this for a while and personally i haven't noticed anything.
Rimmel Apocalips is so hyped by bloggers and youtubers i really wanted to try them out but was put of by one of my friends who said they're crap i ended up buying it and i think they're crap. They don't last as long as they claim, doesn't apply evenly on the lips and my lips look dry under the gloss.
2true waterproof eye is one of the first ever eyeliners ive used when i was 16 and i keep doing back to it, i love it especially in hot weathers, it stays perfect doesn't feel crackly doesn't fade etc and yet still it's easy to remove.
Finally are 2 rimmel lipsticks i brought with me one is my all time favourite which has been repackaged used to be in a pink metallic tube now its red in shade 110 it's an orangey coral and the perfect shade for my skin tone also i feel as though red lipsticks don't suit me but as this is slightly on the red side but not too much i feel it suits me.
And the its the one from the pink range in 16 i don't like the way it looks when i'm not wearing foundation i feel it suits more tanned skin tones its more on the light pinky orange side that doesn't really suit me without wearing yellow toned foundation.

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

What's in my Travel Make-up Bag
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.