Chic in Leather

Salam/Hi beauts! I've been wanting a bowler hat for so long every autumn i just see them but walk past however this year i was bold enough to get one. I know everyone has their own opinions and whatever and i respect that however, before anyone starts to think or say something no i am not talking my hijab off and just wearing a hat nor will i be doing this everyday. I'm a stylist and designer i want to try different things different styles YET keep it modest. I did have a ninja underscarf on underneath so all hair and neck was covered.
I don't usually go and justify to what i do as i am not here to preach but simply to inspire everyone.

I had fun putting this look together however this look isn't very practical as i am inside alot and wouldn't want to be wearing it inside especially in a classroom, but i was out for a few hours and thought why not. Scroll down for outfit details and where i got everything from.





Outfit Details:
Bowler hat & skirt / River Island
Boots / Topshop
Shirt / Urban outfittters
purse / Primark
Snood / Germany Berlin
Lipstick / Sleek mystic

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Chic in Leather
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.