September's Loves and Hates l Makeup&skincare

Morning beauts, as i sit here sipping my tea and having porridge for breakfast i thought I'll do a mini beauty post just on the items I've been loving alot and some of the stuff I've been using on my face this month. I will also be doing a September favourites video also i have finally filmed my beauty skin routine which came up to 20minutes eek! that will be uploaded next week i'A. Also tomorrow's video September's hot or not basically on new products I've brought and tried and whether they're worth purchasing.

I know lately for the past few months I've been obsessed with skin care it's just I've been researching and just trying out new things and some are pretty amazing products. Anyway enough of the babbling let's start with this months favourite product: MAC's fix+ if you do not own one already then what are you doing?! seriously this makes my makeup especially my foundation look so flawless and lasts all day doesn't look cakey at all gives an amazing finish even if you put too much foundation. I've never been a fan of Mac but i must say this is an amazing product can't go a day without it.

 The Hydraluron is a holy grail for anyone with dry/dehydrated skin. Apply it before your moisturiser and my skin has never been or felt so good before. Honestly all i can say is it's so worth the hype and if you skin is dry this will change your life! This can be purchased from Boots and retails at �25.99
  
Next is the gentle exfoliator by Clarins i did originally want pixi's glow tonic but as that can only be purchased online or in London i thought I'd try out Clarins one as it's a dupe for glow tonic. Basically for those that don't know what this does it's a chemical exfoliator that you use after your cleanser i love it so much, also it means i don't need to scrub my face everyday which really isn't good at all. I think it retails at �25.99 as well.

 
 I got these two sample when i brought the exfoliator and i really like the HydraQuench intensive Serum which i apply before my moisturiser. However i wouldn't purchase the lotion i really like the smell of it however it doesn't do anything for my hydrated face it just feels like a normal cheap moisturiser, it would suit well for normal/oily skin.

I brought this brow gel from Maybelline and hoonestly expected it wondersfrom this. However its really crap and it's a pain to remove i do still use it everyday simply because i don't like colouring my eyebrows in (takes too much time for me lol) and this does the job quickly till i find an alternative. 
 I'll be talking about Cetaphil in my next video and honestly it's not worth the money. I am in love with my MUA blush in Lolly which is coming out more pink in the photo but it's a coral, its amazing really suits my skintone and lasts all day! Ofcourse my foundation brush by Samantha Chapman. All these products can be found at boots and superdrug.
 Currently i've been on the hunt for a light/medium coverage foundations and i found my Bourjois 123 perfect foundation the only thing i like about is that its my shade and since my tan fades realy quick i needed a lighter foundation i don't like it, it's not good for oily skin as it seperates and goes patchy and hard to apply evenly. 
Everyone alway's asks about my Eyelashes and Yes they are real, it's funny i read my instagram comments and people are arguing saying they're not real yes they are i can't apply fake lashes to save my life literally, i use 3 mascara's everyday. First i do a coat of False Lash architect then a few coats of Voluminous x5 the one with the gold lid and finally Flutterlash. And yes all three are from L'oreal i am in love with their mascara's they are amazing better than high end mascara's for sure! A tip i would give is don't let each coat dry keep doing coats in that order with each mascara and then just leave it to dry spray some fix+ and your ready to go! :)

Hope you found this post interesting and let me know what you think of any of the products i've mentioned.

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

September's Loves and Hates l Makeup&skincare
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.