NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Review

Hello, as the title says this is Nars foundation review. I had really high hopes for this foundation it's so hyped in the blogosphere world and everyone seems to love it! I have been contemplating on buying it for a few months now.

My shade is 'Gobi' however i do prefer the next shade up which is 'Fiji' it does make me look like a Simpson however once i go over with my beauty blender and put my scarf on it's fine (plus i like to wear foundation a shade darker)
My Thoughts: This foundation is for normal to dry skin however after about two hours i found my skin gets really dry and the foundation brings out the flakiness and it just looks horrible
Also i have dehydrated oily skin and after a few hours of wear i find that it separates on my face, I've tried to love this foundation but I'm really disappointed! Sadly it's not for my skin.

Formula/Texture: The coverage is medium however you can build it up to a full coverage. They do have a range of different shades. The constancy is perfect it's not too think and not too watery. It's a satin matte finish. I love that it doesn't contain SPF as it looks amazing in photos. The texture is creamy which dries to a powder. Also i found i had to reapply after a while as it does come off really quick.

Having said all that it does cover imperfections perfectly yet leaves my skin looking natural and flawless.

Retails at �30.50 (however the pump is not included its an extra �3 - which honestly should come with the bobble for free in my opinion)


I would definitely recommend you to get a sample first  and try it out as many people do love this product :)

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation Review
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.