Overnight Masks l My Thought's

I thought i'd talk about skincare today and something that's doing miracles to my skin. Literally. If your a skincare junkie like me then you must of seen/heard about the Origins Drink up intensive mask it's been so hyped up for the last few weeks and people love this product so i thought yeah why not plus i've never tried origins and that was my chance.

Honestly i don't see the fuss about it i used it a few times and i've seen no results! maybe i need to use it more and experiment with it but so far it hasn't made any difference to my skin :(
It's an overnight mask which promises to'Quench skin's thirst' prevent moisture loss, replenishes and awakens skin. So far i haven't experienced any of that, it retails at �22 (boots, house of Fraiser) It smells delicious of mango's and apricots. It contains plant Glycerin, hyaluronic acid, avocado oil, mango butters and seaweed amongst a lot of other stuff.  


As the winter months are now hitting us my skin isn't reacting too well and gets very flaky and dry so i've been desperately on a hunt for a good overnight mask. I found my Eucerin aquaphor which is an Amazing overnight moisturizer/mask my face feels so moisturized and soft and foundation goes on beautifully and my skin doesn't go flaky. I have spoken about this before and i found it wasn't the best moisturizer for the day time as it's very thick and oily, however it doesn't break me out. It retails at �8.50 which is less than half the price of origins and works so much better! i apply it after my hydraluron and moisturizer, i use it every other day.


Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Overnight Masks l My Thought's
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.