Current Favourites : October 2013

Good morning beauts! Today's post is really random it's basically my recent purchases but they're also my current favourites.

Next is my current perfume this one is AMAZING! i love the scent so much! It's Nicki Minaj it's really affordable aswell i got it on offer for �24.99 50ml. OFCOURSE my Tardis mug will be included i currently just use it as deco in my room and a sweet jar.

Finally onto the main purpose of this photo i brought these 4 nail polishes from boots i got them in the clearance section altogether for under �10 that is a steal buy as the essie one alone is �7.99 but i got it for around �3. The rest where one something.  I really love them and it's my first essie nail polish i love the colour.
From left to right : Essie in 'the girls are out' , Sally Hansen Sugar coat in 'Razzle-berry', Barrym in '329' , Sally Hansen sugar coat 'sour apple' 

I got this fake tan with a magazine (can't remember which one maybe Elle) It's the St tropez instant tan wash off face and body, water and transfer resistant, 24hour wear. I Love it! i have it in light/medium it's buildable so you can have it very light or quite dark. it does last but i wouldn't say 24hours as towards the end of the day i find it's still there but very light.i use it on my hands and arms (haven't tried it on my face yet) it doesn't flake or dry me out its looks really natural. Honestly i've had no problems with it. It is rather expensive in boots etc i would say if your looking to buy it have a look online. If your looking for fake tan this is perfect.

  I'm really into candles this Autumn and i brought this one last year from Primark for �3.50 it smells fresh and like clean cotton i've been burning it almost everyday!

I got two high end lipsticks this month. Bobbi Brown in Pale peach for �21.99 and Illamasqua in Apocalips.

 The Illamasqua one is extremely drying, i don't like the formula at all i do however love the colour. The actual colour of the lipstick is weird because it's green but it looks more sea green/blue once you apply it on your lips. Honestly for that price i would of thought they'll have a good formula it has put me off their lipsticks, i thought mac was bad. Only reason i got this was just because of the colour. Retails at �16.50.

The Bobbi Brown one is Amazing! Currently my all time favourite lipstick it's probably one of the best lipstick formulas i have tried. The colour is perfect it goes on easily lasts hours at the same time it doesn't stain your lips. Doesn't dry out the lips. I love it the only downside is the price.

I got this super cute phone case i'm sure you all have seen them around. From ebay for 99p with free p&p.

I've been on the hunt for a real silver ring like this for months! And finally find one! actually a few i love it! its �28.99. From www.facebook.com/Sultanesque

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Current Favourites : October 2013
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.