Soap & Glory Facial exfoliator and Facial peel REVIEW

I have been a Soap & Glory lover for a few years now i first discovered in back when i was in college and ever since I've been hooked. It works really well with my skin, i have tried loads of other brands that are meant to do the same but no matter the price and brand i always find myself going back to these three products especially and i haven't found anything that is better. They are drugstore products and they havea wide range of products from makeup to body.

 I've been using 'The greatest scrub of all' Facial exfoliator for over two years and its amazing honestly I've tried high end products and other drug store products nothing seems to beat this. I use this as my last exfoliator (i use three different ones instead of the clarasonic mia as i find this technique less abrasive and doesn't break me out)
It's not foamy at all (you shouldn't use anything that foams on your face especially if your prone to break outs/have acne/dry skin) i just get 2 pea sized dollops and rub it into my face and leave on for 5-7 minutes. I find leaving it on your skin to soak it actually moisturizes your skin and it doesn't feel tight at all hence why i use this last. Retails at �9.00 (Boots)
'Contains a blend of super gentle silicami partcles and salicylic acid-loaded scrub beads, so the more you scrub, the more you smooth.
Like a DIY microdermabrasion. It�s a scrub formulated to leave even the most exhausted face looking fresh.'
The most recent product i've been using is the 'Scrubatomic' which i believe is new not sure as Soap & Glory have repackaged their brand but i've never seen this one before. It's another daily exfoliator once again it doesn't foam retails at �9.00 it has micropeel beads that remove dead skin and brighten up dull skin. It does  everything it says on the package. 
The last one is the 'Fab Pore facial peel' which retails at �10.00. Once again you only need a tiny bit, and you leave it on for 15 minutes. It's a deep cleansing mask to reduce pores i also found it reduces black heads and white heads.  For all skin types. I love that none of these products leave my skin feeling tight or dry.  Use this once a week as its a BHA (beta-hydroxy acid) exfoliator. 

They all also last a very long time so for the price it's definitely worth it!  Honestly Soap & glory should pay me i've been advertising their products for a few years now lol but honestly some of the best and most amazing products I've ever used. Hope you've found this post useful and helpful :) 

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Soap & Glory Facial exfoliator and Facial peel REVIEW
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.