Favourite Mascara's 2013

Salam/Hi Beauts! Univeristy is finally over! Woopwoop! and i'm back to blogging about all the important stuff.  not that what i blogged about before wasn't important but finally doing beauty posts! 
 After trying out so many products over the past few months i am confident to tell you what the best mascara's are and what worked for me. Of course not everyone one might like them but i am absolutely in love.
Before i get onto the mascara's i must add that going through over 20 mascaras i've found that no mascara does both: lenghten and adds volume (thickness) in order to get both results one must use atleast two mascara's.
 So enough of the babbling im going to get straight to it! 
These were the mascara's i ended up keeping i did like Rimmels Scandaleyes aswell but it finished a while ago and i threw it out.  
From left to right: Benefit They're Real, L'oreal false lash flutter, Maybelline Mega plush volume(gel), L'oreal false lash telescopic, Maybelline rocket, Maxfactor false lash effect.
  First, i'm going to start of with the least favourite i actually hate this one its the Maxfactor false lash effect apparently it the 'best' one in their range. Just No. I mean its fine for people who only like a bit and one coat of mascara but then any mascara really works to be honest. This one clumped my lashes and i didn't like the brush. Definitely not worth the price tag �10.99. I'm not even sure what this does it barely adds any volume to my lashes and for sure doesn't lengthen them.

The next one i have a love hate relationship with and its the Maybelline rocket volum' express. I love it (does clump my lashes but i go over with benefit they're real) however i hate how it is once it dries. It becomes hard and chips and its almost impossible to take off even in the bath then it gets all over my bath and takes forever to scrub off. Other than that i do like it. Also this just volumizes my lashes doesn't lengthen at all. 

The Maybelline mega plush volume express is the first ever gel mascara. I do like it if i'm doing something very subtle, it like how it looks its very natural however, its also very messy it clumps my lashes like crazy which i then have to go over with my Benefit mascara. I'm not sure if i like the formula or the brush its slightly weird and i love thick and big lashes this does volumise the lashes very well.

Now the last 3 are my favourite! I'm currently in love with them: Benefit They're Real, L'oreal false lash flutter, L'oreal false lash Telescopic. Probably the best  mascara's out there. 
So, with Benefit They're Real the reason why i love it is simply because it separates my lashes perfectly and lengthens them. What i do is i first apply this then either the telescopic or the false lash flutter and then i go over one last time with benefit. People ask how i get my lashes so thick and long this is my secret (btw i have tiny eyes and this is how i make them big) Also alot of people ask whether it's worth the hype and whether to buy it. I say YES! if you need ato lengthen your lashes you must get this and not nly that but it separates them so well.


The Telescopic is amazing i can even use it on its own and its still great. It gives perfect volume and seperates my lashes i love the wand its rather thin but works a treat. Also i love the formula! (also i use the normal black one)

Last but certainly not least is the L'oreal false lash flutter ive recently discovered this and no idea whether its new or not but it love it. It does exactly what it says on the package and the name. L'oreal have surprised and pleased me. I love the wand and the formula of the mascara it does lengthen and volumize your lashes however i still like to use my benefit they're real mascara along side.

Hope you found this useful as you can tell i was really getting into this lol.

Nabiilabee xx

Related Posts

Favourite Mascara's 2013
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.