Moisturizers for Dry Skin


Good Afternoon beauts! Today's post will be on my experience with moisturizers. As some of you may know i have Extremely dry skin. I moisturize atleast twice a day: As soon as i wake up, then after i remove my make up and before bed. Ive tried out many creams over the past few years and none seemed to do the trick.

i've tried E45 didn't like itand tried various oils: Olive oil, argan oil, almond oil, bio oil and so on. None of them seemed to do the trick. I researched into it and no youtube gurus have skin as dry as mine. 

I then came across Eucerin. I tried the aquaphor soothing skin balm. It wasn't amazing but it was better than anything else i tried however it is very thick.
I liked Eucerin and thought to ty the more lighter and less thick cream. I brought Eucerin dry skin Replenishing face cream the night one and it was amazing. However i felt as though i should carry on looking for my perfect moisturizer so i brought the Eucerin dry skin Replenishing face cream normal one i didn't like it was too sticky and after application i had to run to the sink and was my hands with soap which was annoying as i hate anything sticky.

I watched pixiwoo and they have try dry skin and their favourite moisturizer is Embryolisse Lait-creme concentre i would say it would be perfect for people with normal to slightly dry skin. It absorbs right into the skin however with me i have to reapply it every few hours and it the morning when i wake up my skin feels tight and dehydrated. So it was a no for me. ( i brought mine off ebay)

Then i was recommended by a friend to try Oilatum she loves it but once again its for normal to slightly dry skin more than anything. I'll be using it when i go on holiday.
Last but not least is the Polaar care moisturizer which i have no idea how they even allow them to be sold on shelves. It retails at �22.99 and i got for �5.99 from TKMaxx. The first time i used it after i had a bath exfoliated and did my usual nighttime face routine it BURNT my face. No joke. i tried to use it again on a day when i hadn't exfoliated and it was actually alright. However it says it can be used after shaving and on body as well as face and babies but personally i would say stay away!
 
Over all for dry to extremely dry skin i would recommend the Eucerin Night dry skin replenishing face cream
from everything i used it amazing and does the job. Also its a great base for foundation and my face doesn't feel tight at all.

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Moisturizers for Dry Skin
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.