Current Purchases and Thoughts Rimmel/Mac/L'oreal/Revlon..

Salam, so i'm slightly behind on all my makeup and skincare reviews but i promise i'll now be doing atleast one every week.
 I brought this makeup remover hoping it wouldn't disappoint however it is terrible! it doesn't remove foundation properly never mind mascara. I'm just using this to remove mascara from my lids that's about all this is good for.
This is apparently the answer to anti-aging this basically hydrates the skin thus making it look young and fresh. I'm only 20 so this wasn't for me ofcourse :) if you want to know more just google it and all the scientific stuff will come up.
I am loving everything nude and natural this season no idea why i have never been into it maybe it's with age. But this is my favourite nude lipstick from rimmel in shade 03 it is more pink in the image it's just a dark nude which goes well with my light complexion. Rimmel are one of the best lipsticks i prefer these over alot of high end lipsticks, they are perfectly pigmented, last long and are so moisturizing! i never need balm or anything under or on top they are just perfect!
 The L'oreal foundation isn't all that it doesn't suit my dehydrated oily skin and does separate i was disappointed as i do need a really light coverage foundation for uni and everyday. 
Finally this is my current favourite nude nail polish from Revlon in 030 gray suede.  

I caved and ended up purchasing this Mac lipstick in Goes and goes i love it! what i find about this lipstick is that it looks completely different on different skin shades but i do love the shade and i don't have many lilac/purple lipsticks. 

Nabiilabee x

Related Posts

Current Purchases and Thoughts Rimmel/Mac/L'oreal/Revlon..
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.