FOTD/HOTD : Neon Lights

Received this gorgeous customized bracelet with my name 'Nabila' in Arabic  from https://www.facebook.com/summerrrhaze?fref=ts www.summerhaze.bigcartel.com 
The other two bracelets are from Algeria which are also available to purchase on my facebook or email me. www.facebook.com/nabiilabee 



So i'm finally back from holiday, Hamdulillah. And since you've barely seen my face i thought my first post back why not just take some selfies. As i've mentioned before my camera lens broke so i have no idea when ill be running up again 100%. This is one of my favourite colour combos. I also love how primark have up'ed their game and have some beautiful jewellery pieces at great prices.

Neon Shirt: Gap
Necklace: Limited edition Primark
Scarf: Shop in Town
Lipstick: Rimmel 16

Related Posts

FOTD/HOTD : Neon Lights
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.